2.04.2009

Current Obsessions

Here are a few things I have a obsession with:

My blackberry. How did I ever live without this before?

Yogurt



T.V.
The following 3 shows have nothing in common and I guess show my varied taste.

Big Love, yes it is twisted but I love watching it.




John & Kate Plus 8 I can't get enough of this family. I want them to be my neighbors. Hannah is one of my favorites.



United States of Tara: This show is so crazy I just don't know how a husband and kids can be so normal with their Mom turning into 3 different characters.





Neutrogena body oil turns my dry alligator skin into baby soft skin







Lounge Pants I can't wait to get home at the end of the day and put them on immediately.

11 comments:

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

Thinking about a blackberry--not sure I need instant information all the time but maybe.

Melissa said...

I immediately come home and change into lounge wear too!!

Milltini said...

I am on a big yogurt kick too these days...

Ashley Turner said...

Big Love is one of my favorite shows!

AJLinBoston said...

I am addicted to my blackberry as well, and tv :)

jlc said...

Yes Big Love!!! My mom got me to watch a few episodes and I loved it!!

Abbie said...

I'm obsessed with my Blackberry too...it's my lifeline!

Lounge pants...or as I like to call them, my comfies.Big sigh!!! If I could, I'd stay in them morning, noon and night. Or maybe part of their appeal is that when I get home and put them on, then it truly feels like the end of a long day:)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Cute lounge pants!

Lindsey said...

LOVE your blog!

La Petite Chic said...

I've been on a Fig Newton kick lately. And I'm always on a J&K+8 kick...can't get enough of that family! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

Chanel Fashionista said...

omg i put my lounge pants on the moment i get home from work. my husband always makes fun of me :)
and I love my blackberry curve, and big love, and the neutrogena body oil!!

About Me

My photo
I'm married with a newborn living in the suburbs and finally feeling like I fit in.

Followers

Stylish Suburban Supports

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP