2.19.2009

Real Housewives of Orange County/NYC


*Disclaimer I am not a judgmental person at all everyone should live their lives as the want. Some things I just struggle to understand...Since all these ladies put their lives on national T.V. and act like they do they probably expect a lot of opinions.


Yes, I am a bit behind but I had to finish watching The Real Housewives of Orange County before I could move onto the new season in NYC. To wrap up the OC season I was so sad to see how the ladies behaved on the season finale (exception Jeana & Gretchen). They are so snide to each other behind their backs but so nice to their faces. Ex: Gretchen tries to be nice and give all the ladies a little present and Vicki acts like a complete B****. Vicki states Jeana and I didn't get the email saying bring gifts. Take it as a sweet gesture ladies and maybe you can learn a little something. 2nd Ex: Jeff gives Gretchen a red Harley and Vicki won't even go up and see it instead talks trash about Gretchen wanting attention, all the mean while Vicki is putting her new Rolex in everyone's face. Who doesn't like a little attention, but please. I've always liked Vicki's determination to be successful in her business and raising her kids but she went a little over board this season.
Now onto Tamra, I'm sorry but I really can't stand her and the balloons on her chest. She is so rough around the edges and stands out on the show as the one who tries so hard because she doesn't belong. The competition she creates with Gretchen is comical. Yes, you are older, have more wrinkles, carried four children and Gretchen is 10 years younger and beautiful. Be grateful for your four beautiful children and your loving husband instead of worrying about the blonde who is younger.

picture courtesy of: www.realitytvmagazine.com/

Switching to NYC....These ladies are really funny to me. One question what is up with Alex and Simon? They are two individuals that I just do not understand. The act as if they are living the high life with wealth, designer clothes, wanting their bilingual children attend elite private schools. Their home is in shambles and I don't understand this how you want your children to live day in day out in house like that but you justify spending thousands of dollars on clothing. I only say this because I never went a day needing something but not being able to have it because my Mom needed a multi thousand dollar dress.




Between the two casts I think the OC ladies are more fake in how they present themselves physically. No judgment at all on plastic surgery from me, one day I maybe the one turning to botox or another procedure. But the OC ladies seem to really be themselves on camera and viewers get a glimpse of their lives and personalities. The same is not true for NYC these ladies are fake all around. I find it hard to believe they are not putting on a show when the cameras start rolling to tape. These are Just my opinions.



So which housewife are you: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/games/real-housewives-oc-season-4-personality-quiz


I'm Gretchen or so the quiz says. I will say I'm very loyal to my husband and enjoy being a caregiver. Taking care of my friends and loved ones is something I very much enjoy. From the show it seems that Gretchen also likes to have fun with her girlfriends and a few cocktails. Guilty as charged. Lastly she said she wants to be a Mommy one day and I too have this dream. Hopefully sooner than later is my dream.

5 comments:

Abbie said...

Oh I totally agree with you about all of the housewives! I was watching the season finale of the OC and I couldn't believe how nasty (with the exception of Jeana and Gretchen) they were all being! And I cannot believe that Tamra would actually imply that Gretchen and Jeff had some sort of "arrangement". They were all so mean to her throughout the entire season! I look at Tamra and she is exactly the kind of person that I don't want to be at that age. She acts worse than high schoolers and she needs to stay out of the tanning beds! Her skin looks like a worn, leather handbag! And it was so sad at the end when they said that Jeff died a week after the show finished filming...poor Gretchen.

Whew! That was a mouthful! I love reading your blog, it's always so fun!

sweet tea in a pink glass said...

I was thinking the same thing about the OC ladies in the way they handled Gretchen. Can't they just take it for what it is worth. I hope they watch the show and are ashamed in the way they acted. I fell asleep before the NYC and haven't had a chance to watch it.

Liana said...

you totally read my mind! i hate tamra to and NY i love (minus alex and crazy/creepy Simon)!

Princess Freckles said...

I totally agree with you! The OC wives are certainlt less fake. I love them all, even Tamra!

Didn't you just adore how Vicki said she ahtes showing things she buys off? How she'd prefer that people just "notice" them? Hmmm. Then why are you SHOWING everyine the watch?

I'm a Gretchen too, btw! :)

Southern Savvy said...

I'm a Gretchen too! I agree...I was so disappointed with Tamra and Vicki's attitudes this season. It seems as though those too really stepped it up with their cattiness for the the cameras. I don't like it at all. Their behavior this season was just tacky. I've had my questions about Gretchen but I really think that she's a genuine person and that Tamra is totally jealous of her youth and looks. I just watched the NYC premiere this morning and it's going to be interesting this season! You're right - those girls are all putting on a show and I just want to slap Alex and Simon. Ugh! But, it's good tv! P.S. - LOVE Beth and her sarcastic humor.

About Me

My photo
I'm married with a newborn living in the suburbs and finally feeling like I fit in.

Followers

Stylish Suburban Supports

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP