2.24.2009

Real Simple



This is my favorite magazine and has been for the past few years. I look forward to getting my monthly Real Simple. Lots of ideas from organizing (which I love), recipes, new uses for simple things you have around the house.
CD cases I have lots of these neatly organized in baskets. But this is a great idea.



One of my most favorite piece of advice from Real Simple:

How Do You Deal With ‘Shirt Gap’?
You know what I'm talking about (especially the busty ladies). You buy a button down top and it fits everywhere, but pulls at the bust. Frustrating.....not anymore

6 comments:

Lis said...

I LOVE Real Simple too!! And those are some fabulous tips!!

Melissa said...

I've never heard of it. I'll have to check it out!

Southern Savvy said...

Privacy strips are such a good idea!

Abbie said...

Sadly, I never have the shirt gap problem because busty I am not!

You are definitely right about Real Simple though...great magazine!!

Unknown said...

real simple = love.

The Pink Chick said...

I love Real Simple! I can't resist buying one when I go to the grocery store. I should really purchase a subscription!

About Me

My photo
I'm married with a newborn living in the suburbs and finally feeling like I fit in.

Followers

Stylish Suburban Supports

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP