2.11.2009

V Day


Valentine's Day is approaching very quickly and I love everything about this holiday. The pink and red decorations in all the stores, aisles decorated with pink and red candy. Being able to be so in love with Mr.SS. One exception this year we have not made any Valentines plans. This is the first year since Mr. SS and I have been together that we haven't made any plans at all. Now time is wasting away and I'm sure all the good restaurants are booked with reservations. Maybe we will cook dinner together at home.
What are you doing with your Valentine to celebrate this year?

Does anyone have any good ideas/like to share a recipe.

Hope you all have been more productive in getting ready to celebrate the day of love.....


Also if you are interested in the history of Valentine's Day click here

4 comments:

Southern Savvy said...

No plans here either. Maybe we'll try to go for a walk on the beach? With my luck lately, I know better than to plan something specific b/c it always changes. So, I'm just going with the flow. But, I will be making some red velvet cupcakes for Hubby!

Princess Freckles said...

I always insist on getting a heart shaped pizza! We're going out to dinner on Friday with another couple and then having pizza on Sat! LOL. I know its silly, but its fun to have a movie night and just hang out together.

I get an email from Food Network with tons of recipe ideas for Valentine's Day. Check out their site if you're interested.

The Pink Chick said...

I think a romantic dinner at home would be fun! You could set up a picnic in your living room or something fun like that!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I will be making chocolate covered strawberries!! You have to have those for v-day.

About Me

My photo
I'm married with a newborn living in the suburbs and finally feeling like I fit in.

Followers

Stylish Suburban Supports

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP