2.12.2009

Beauty tips for life

I read this and could not help but want to pass it along.


Beauty tips for all walks of life
For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers
through it once a day. For poise, walk with the
knowledge that you never walk alone.
As you grow older, you will discover that you
have two hands, one for helping yourself,
and the other for helping others.

3 comments:

Peppermint Bee said...

That is beautiful!

Mrs. Potts said...

I really enjoyed this & it is very true. Thank you for sharing it!

Milltini said...

Oh Audrey Hepburn (i think thats who this was)...she was so wise.

About Me

My photo
I'm married with a newborn living in the suburbs and finally feeling like I fit in.

Followers

Stylish Suburban Supports

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP