2.11.2009

Motivation

My new motivation for the summer months approaching which include bikini time.
This photo is now hanging below my T.V. so I have to stare at it the entire time I'm on my treadmill. Not that I want to be her (would it be so bad) just a visual to keep me focused on the task at hand.

Note: These pictures rotate. When I see something new to put a fire under my behind up it goes. These pictures keep me going when I'm getting tired and think I just can't run/walk anymore there it is like a ray of light saying keep going you can do it.





What keeps you motivated or inspires you when you are struggling through a workout?

5 comments:

design a la mod said...

Great idea! You go girl! :) I have to download new ipod playlists every 2 weeks or I get bored. Good music makes ALL the difference!

Carrie said...

Glad to hear I'm not alone. My mom thinks I'm nuts but I put a picture of Pam Anderson on the fridge with "don't eat it" sign underneath (she made me move it to my room).

LyndsAU said...

Yeah her body is amazing!!

I just remember what I used to feel like when I was bigger and that keeps me going!!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I did this in college when I gained the freshman 15. It really worked. Maybe I should start doing it again...

Princess Freckles said...

I picture the extremely expensive bikini I plan to wear this summer and on my honeymoon. Its teeny and awesome. I try it on every so often to track my progess and keep myself motivated. I like the pic idea too! Hang in there! :)

About Me

My photo
I'm married with a newborn living in the suburbs and finally feeling like I fit in.

Followers

Stylish Suburban Supports

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP