1.29.2009

Senate sets a Example

Finally a example has been set for corrupt individuals in politics "former" Governor Rod Blagojevich has been removed from his duties. Impeached by a unanimous vote by the IL Senate. This is the first time in 20 years this has happened and let it be a example to all the others holding positions in this country. We all want honest people running this country.

A direct quote spoken by the lovely man himself. I say goodbye to you and I love that you will not be allowed to hold ANY office in IL, it should be any office in the country. This will a long road for you Mr. Blagojevich lets see how your trial ends up.

4 comments:

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

Unfortunately, I think they are all crooks. Why do you think there is so much pork in that stimulus package? The attempted money exchange may not be as direct as with Blagojevich, but I will guarantee that money has changed hands in some form. Why else would there be $250,000,000 for Bee Hive Insurance and construction of a water park? My husband worked the DC streets and this is how it is all done. A little said and honor is gone in this world.

Abbie said...

I couldn't agree with you more! Our founding fathers would roll in their graves if they knew what politics in our country have come to.

Princess Freckles said...

I agree. Sad state of affairs! And all that pork on the stimulus package? Its just out of control.

Anyway, I tagged you on my blog! :)

Erin said...

That picture is hilarious!

About Me

My photo
I'm married with a newborn living in the suburbs and finally feeling like I fit in.

Followers

Stylish Suburban Supports

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP