1.29.2009

It could be worse



I have been M.I.A. this week due to a very busy work week. A friend sent me this email with some very icy weather. I know many have been hit hard with ice and snow across the United States, but had to share these pictures with all of you. Somewhere it could always be worse than where you are.....Can you imagine waking up to get into your car and it is iced over? What do you do, but wait for it to thaw out. I would love to call my boss and use the excuse my car is covered in a thick ice and I can't come to work today, he he.






These pictures are from Switzerland if my memory serves me (don't hold me to it).

Have a great Thursday wherever you are and whatever your weather looks like today!

1 comment:

Sweet Simplicity said...

Wow! Those pictures are crazy!

About Me

My photo
I'm married with a newborn living in the suburbs and finally feeling like I fit in.

Followers

Stylish Suburban Supports

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP