1.03.2009

Hair dryers

I have very long hair that is thick, and fairly straight. All my friends keep telling me that I should try one of the new expensive hairdryers on the market. I have a dryer I purchase from Target a couple years ago and it still works but it does take me 4o plus minutes to dry my hair. Everyone has a suggestion on what is the best hair dryer on the market. Chi, T3, FHI, BaByliss and I know there are so many more. So I'm reaching out to see if anyone has some suggestions or love the hair dryer that they use and why....

3 comments:

Wearing Mascara said...

Hey there! Thanks for following my blog :-)

Unfortunately I don't have a good recommendation but I want to say that I love your header! So chick!

Talk to you soon!

Julie

Mallory said...

I love mine from target, but I have short hair. What I will recommend though is if you find a high end one, Generic Value Products has a line at Sally Beauty and they make imitations of high end products from way cheaper. I have a GVP straightening iron and it is AMAZING! Good luck!

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

I had a T3 and it didn't seem like it blew out a lot of air but it dried my hair faster than any drier I've ever had....the downside..the price, and it didn't last two years.

About Me

My photo
I'm married with a newborn living in the suburbs and finally feeling like I fit in.

Followers

Stylish Suburban Supports

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP