1.25.2009

Dirty Dancing Workout


Quoted by Penny: "God wouldn't have given you the maracas if he didn't want you to shake'em"
So why would we want to let her down ladies....




If you love the movie Dirty Dancing like myself and all my friends I couldn't believe when I saw The DIRTY DANCING OFFICIAL DANCE WORKOUT DVD. Now not only can you get a good cardio workout but you can learn some of the dance moves that Baby herself learned oh so many years ago. This hasn't found a spot in my workout schedule but I am seriously contemplating purchasing it and dancing in the privacy of my own home.

2 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

I heard this being advertised on tv the other day while I was getting ready. I love Dirty Dancing. Buy it and let us know if its a fun workout!

The Pink Chick said...

This sounds like a workout that I would love! I love to dance and I love the movie! I might have to check this one out!

About Me

My photo
I'm married with a newborn living in the suburbs and finally feeling like I fit in.

Followers

Stylish Suburban Supports

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP