1.19.2009

Honest Scrap Award

Thanks to Running in High Heels


This is my first award...








The rules of the award:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

1. I can not function in the morning without coffee. This is so sad but true without at least one cup I'm no good. Not just any coffee I admit it I'm a coffee snob.

2. You will never find dirty dishes sitting in my sink for very long. I can't take it and have to wash them right away. Dirty dishes just seem to make my whole kitchen look dirty.


3. I have to floss my teeth every night before I brush my teeth.

4. My dream would be to live in a house on a couple acres of land with a large yard and garden.

5. I'm fascinated with shows on the Discovery Health channel. Everything about human body simply amazes me.

6. I was a foreign exchange student while in high school. Great times but now I can barely speak a foreign language.

7. My fingernails & toenails have to always be polished. I will be late to any event in order to have all 10 fingers and toes perfectly polished.

8. Germs freak me out! This is such a random thing to tell you all but I hate touching door handles especially leaving public bathrooms.

9. This goes along with number 8 I hate using public bathrooms and will only use them if it is a last result. Not a good combination since I have a little bladder.

10. The local news disappoints me so I choose not to watch it. Living in a very large city everything reported is negative. I'm not saying I want to live in a fairy tale, but my job requires me to be in contact with people with hardships. If the news would report on some positive aspects of life society may actually spread the feeling of doing good.



I would like to tag the following blogs that I enjoy reading on a regular basis.


Preppy Little Dress


Puttin' on the G.R.I.T.S.


Fluffy Fashionable and Famous

Pink Cashmere Cardigan

Pink Bliss

Sweet Simplicity

Midwest Prep







4 comments:

Pink Bliss said...

Thank you!!! My First award!

LyndsAU said...

awww-yay! thank you so much! you are too sweet!! i enjoy your blogs mucho :)

Anonymous said...

We have so much in common! Everything except no. 5, I just can't handle graphic shows on the human body.

Thank you for the award!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Thanks for the award!!! I wish I always washed my dirty dishes right away. My hubs probably wishes that too! :)

About Me

My photo
I'm married with a newborn living in the suburbs and finally feeling like I fit in.

Followers

Stylish Suburban Supports

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP