4.15.2009

New Closet Reading Material

photo from people.com


Tori Spellings new book is coming out next Tuesday, yes I will be reading it. I read her first book sTori Telling and liked it. This is a great picture of Tori. Loving her in the color green, it is my new favorite color as well. The one shoulder is making a huge statement this season. I can remember 5 years ago when the one shoulder was the all the rage wish I would have saved a couple of those cute tops. Not sure about the red lipstick for me but on her I think she looks great. Are there any other closet readers out there? What books do you read and keep to yourself???


Photos and Synopsis courtesy of Barnes and Noble

Synopsis

Tori Spelling is an actress whose career spans theater, television, and film. She's received critical praise for her work in such independent films as Trick and The House of Yes. Recently she both starred in and executive produced the comedy series So NoTORIous on VH1 and the popular reality series Tori & Dean: Inn Love on Oxygen. She lives with her husband, Dean McDermott, and son, Liam, in Los Angeles.


Synopsis

sTORI telling is Tori's chance to finally tell her side of the tabloid-worthy life she's led, and she talks about it all: her decadent childhood birthday parties, her nose job, her fairy-tale wedding to the wrong man, her so-called feud with her mother. Tori has already revealed her flair for brilliant, self-effacing satire on her VH1 show So NoTORIous and Oxygen's Tori & Dean: Inn Love, but her memoir goes deeper, into the real life behind the rumors: her complicated relationship with her parents; her struggles as an actress after 90210; her accident-prone love life; and, ultimately, her quest to define herself on her own terms.

5 comments:

sara said...

Hi, thanks for the sweet comment on my Derby dress! I will be happy to send you an invite to Rue La La, just leave me another post with your email address and I'll send you an invite to access the site.

Ashley Turner said...

I have had her first book for ages, but haven't read it yet - it's on my list.

As for the picture - she's getting very thin... Her head is now officially bigger than the rest of her whole body! eek! Other than that, yes, very pretty in Green!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

That SO looks right up my alley. I'm glas you posted it because I hadn't heard of it. Actually, I haven't had a chance to read the first one yet.

Miss E said...

I actually got totally sucked into her reality shows and have wanted to read her books. I really like her better than I did before! Guess I'll have to do it - esp after your recommendation!

Christina said...

I read her first book and added the new one to my Amazon wish list. I will definitely read it this summer. If its like her first book it will definitely be a great beach read.

About Me

My photo
I'm married with a newborn living in the suburbs and finally feeling like I fit in.

Followers

Stylish Suburban Supports

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP