3.03.2010

Vaccinations

As a new mommy I want to do everything I possibly can to keep my little one healthy, happy, and safe.
The dreaded vaccinations....I'm pro-vaccine all the way and can't understand why a parent wouldn't vaccinate their children, but that's a different post for another day.This is my opinion on wanting to vaccinate my baby and I know many others are against them. Please don't judge me and I won't judge you for not vaccinating.

Jenny McCarthy has changed her mind on the MMR vaccine that she claimed gave her son Evan autism. Thanks to the Baby 411 blog for posting this information. I like Jenny McCarthy and even read her first book when I was pregnant.  But so many celebritites make claims about one thing or another and it just bothers me. Many times these individuals are lucky if they graduated high school.

I think it is important for anyone to be careful in the claims they make against medicine. People usually don't realize these medicines go through years of studies before making it to market. Yes, I have a lot of insight on medicine from my career so I feel comfortable making this statement.

As with anything in raising your babies all parents want the same goal to have healthy children.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married with a newborn living in the suburbs and finally feeling like I fit in.

Followers

Stylish Suburban Supports

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP