Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your blogger friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire post and paste into a new post on your blog, if you have one. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
Yes, I know you're thinking "Please, another list?" Yes. Another list. I like hearing this kind of stuff about you all! LOVE IT. I can't wait to read your answers!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love to wrap gifts. Adding pretty ribbon and decor to individualize the present for the recipient.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually right after the New Year holiday.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but I have to dilute it with skim milk otherwise it is a way to thick for me to drink.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Cabbage Patch Doll that looked just like me
7. Hardest person to buy for? Sister. What do you get someone who has everything....
8. Easiest person to buy for? My hubby and Mom
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, I love putting it up every year.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! I love getting and sending Christmas cards.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't remember.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Different every year. Got a earlier start this year since I'm expecting at the end of the year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Orange flavored Chocolate, and citrus fruit
16. Lights on the tree? lots of white lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Staying home this year.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? No
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A beautiful Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning and one of Christmas Eve before bed.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Rude people in stores.
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? Bride and Groom Radko ornament.
24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner? Pork Roast, citrus salad, homemade rolls
25. What do you want to do for Christmas this year? Relax and await my baby's arrival.
26. Favorite Christmas tradition growing up? Going for a family drive on Christmas Eve to see all the pretty lights.
27. Favorite tradition now?
28. Favorite Christmas Memory? Waking up on Christmas morning to the smell of cinnamon rolls being baked and everyone sitting around the tree opening presents and then enjoying a yummy breakfast together.