3.20.2009

Dryel Versus Dry Cleaning


Dry cleaning is something I hate spending my money on, but have to because the majority of my work clothes are dry clean only. Dryel has been out for many years I've never tried it.
Does anyone have any experience with using Dryel? Have you used it on a variety of fabrics? Silk, Wool, and Cashmere? Pants, tops, sweaters, pants, skirts?

Not sure why I am so hesitant to use this instead of paying over $100 dollars a month on my dry cleaning bill. Other than I don't want to ruin anything during my test runs...can you blame me

Also if you go to Dryel.Com you can get a $3.00 coupon.
Any tips or thoughts would be appreciated.

1 comment:

Southern Savvy said...

I have the same expensive problem with my work clothes! I used the Dryel system years ago when it first came out. I think it was fine as far as cleaning my clothes but then I still had the problem of the clothes needing to be pressed. Ugh - I loathe ironing. It's my least favorite chore. Some suits, etc. just don't look right unless they're properly pressed. So, it's something to think about!

About Me

My photo
I'm married with a newborn living in the suburbs and finally feeling like I fit in.

Followers

Stylish Suburban Supports

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP