3.03.2009

Banana Republic Sale




Over the weekend I was out running around doing my usual errands and just happened to take a detour to BR. Well glad I did, not sure if anyone else shopped there over the weekend but I'm glad I did. All sale items were a additional 20% off and I walked out with a pair of Jackson wool pants and silk blouse for under $50.00

This silk blouse was originally $69.00 and I got it for $21

picture courtesy of banana republic

This isn't the exact pair of Jackson pants I got, but I couldn't find a picture. They are a wool blend color dark carmel. Orginally $89 this shopper only paid $18.

picture courtesy of banana republic

*Advice if you haven't been into your local BR lately you may want to take a detour.

2 comments:

Milltini said...

nice! BR has some CRAZY sales every now and again

Melissa said...

What a great detour! Good shopping girl!!

About Me

My photo
I'm married with a newborn living in the suburbs and finally feeling like I fit in.

Followers

Stylish Suburban Supports

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP