2.11.2011

Mommy Uniform while hibernating

With the weather being freezing cold, temps below zero with the wind chill we have been home for almost two weeks. My wardrobe has been all about comfort for both me and my little.

 Here are some of my staples for the past two weeks. These have been on constant rotation.

Merona long sleeve tee shirts. I have about five of these now. One of my Targets marked them down to $7 so I added a few more to my selection.

Lululemon pants...Need I say more, these are wonderful. My only complaint is they are sold out of the lined version of these and won't bring them back until next fall. I even called headquarters asking if ANY stores had them in stock. No luck they are gone. I also own  these and these.

My feet are always cold so I have plenty of these to keep me warm. The ones with grippers on the bottom are the best. Although watching mommy slide on the wood floors can be very entertaining to my little.

Hoping to be able to get back to wearing real clothes, but in the mean time I am enjoying being warm and comfy.

1 comment:

Milltini said...

I love comfy home clothes...

About Me

My photo
I'm married with a newborn living in the suburbs and finally feeling like I fit in.

Followers

Stylish Suburban Supports

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP