6.28.2010

Random Thoughts

Mondays are so hard for me to get into the swing of things....always a slow start.

Here are a couple random thoughts, nothing deep I promise.

  -I'm so perplexed by public nose pickers. Do they think that when their finger goes up their nose that suddenly they have a shield of invisibility?GROSS 

-If you see a Mom struggling please offer to ask instead of standing and watching, really so rude!

-Why does my sunless tan come off as soon as I enter the pool and why does my nail polish get nasty from sunscreen?

-Sunshine brightens my day

-Can't wait for the weekend to arrive. I realize it is only Monday.

-The GAP is having a great sale right now. I found some cute white jeans that I'm loving!


Happy Monday

2 comments:

*Maybe* Baby ♥ Mama said...

Our journey has begun!... secretly though =) 

If I’ve left you this message, you’re probably a follower of my original blog or just someone I happened on and really wanted to invite along for the ride! Though I won’t be revealing who I am just yet – until we’re TO and THROUGH the first trimester! Just getting the word out about our new site – further explanation of all the secrecy and what we’re about on my first post now up. I’d love for you to stop by. 

Exciting things going on around here! 

http://www.definitelymaybebaby.com/

~ the {secret} *Maybe* Baby Mama

Tara said...

Yes, the nail polish/sunscreen issue stumps me, too. And it's especially problematic now that we're all trying to lather up with sunscreen for just a simple walk outside.

About Me

My photo
I'm married with a newborn living in the suburbs and finally feeling like I fit in.

Followers

Stylish Suburban Supports

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP